"This year will I'll push myself to the limits..so everything will be according to my plan"
WOW! What a year! a new year has just begun and it's time for me to get up and write a new chapter of my life! for crying out loud! i'll be 24 this year! aargh...im not getting younger anymore *(but getting wiser *wink*) anyway, I hope this year will be a very fruitful and very great year for me. As it will be the "8" year of the 20th century. For Chinese people 8 really is a very very big thing. so anything related with "8" is hot. Everyone is looking forward this 8/8/08 (August 8, 2008) so am I! So what will I do this year??? hmm.... well so far, I think I will do good this 2008.
First thing, I have a new job!! (oh thank you so much to Someone who is up there). It's the same job, but this time I'll be going to work kinda far from home... so its up to me if this new job'll do me good! so, wish me luck!
Part of my new year resolution is to achieve my lowest body fat percentage and next will be gaining muscle. That means being strict with my diet and device a strategic workout program where I will stick to it till the end! I must be serious with the diets that I have collected and studied so far to achieve my goal. (*of course that includes the expensive ingredients and the magic whey formula) Then, I must device a workout based on what I want to achieve and what I want to happen to my body.
Another resolution would be that I will finish all the doll customizaTion that I have to finish. That means I should finish Nana's clothes and Hachi's hair and clothes and I gotta finish the Blast & Trapnest Band members....then do Jpop stars (Koda Kumi, Ayumi, Boa & Utada) and make sure I finish all the dolls I bought for customization (hey, i will NOT count stopping myself from buying new dolls...hehe)
Next would be that I will be strict with my blog from now on. I'll blog it the Japanese way. Japanese people have a very interesting way of blogging. They write and can access blog from phones. (Like I wish I could do that here) they picture everything. From what they eat, what they buy, whats happening around them...so I'll be doing it the japanese way. so anyway this will be the benchmark of a healthy blogging... so I'll keep you posted from the things I will do! (yeah as if someone is reading this..*Assuming*) Oh! I'll be keeping a blog on a new website too! I'll keep you posted! (HAHA, I'll be still doing the "Song-composing-crap".
This year I'll be pushing myself to my limits and do things with all that I got so everything will be according to my plan :) so goodluck to me...
OMG! i don't have work starting january 3....crap....oh well that means more blogging time for me!