okay im listening to Angela Aki right now...singing Rain
she goes like RAIN, RAIN, RAIN.....Ai wo tsuzuritaii (I want to continue the love)
yes Angie! sing with your heart out! As i dig in your glorious, fantastic music!.....what's next???
Keep Tryin'????? (by Hikaru Utada....Whats up with my playlist???
NOT GIVING UP???
Crap......
Anyhoo, I hope by tomorrow I can access this great site on my office PC. If I can't.....
....THEN I'LL MAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH (Evil laugh)....
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silly silly rabbit ... My my my how such a verocious blogger you turned out to be .... As quite you are in the " Real " world ... This is apprently where you vent all your creative writeing .... A side I never would have thought existed ... What a decent surprise .. to think I know you well .... Me thinks I'm wrong ... And a " pen "name of Joinks ...
What will your " Alter ego" Think of next ??? I will just seat back and watch this unfold and smile and enjoy the ride ... Kudos and salutations ...
Post a Comment