MAN! oh few mintues ago something totally weird happened. I was back from work. After enjoying moments with my psp on the ride home.I tired-ly opened the metal, rusted gate, went inside the house, then to my room...
my hands reached into the light switch....
Then I squinted at the bed infront of me, then suddenly along with the flickers of light I saw a blurred similar figure as mine sitting on my bed!
...SHIT....
OH MY GOD.....
*SHOCKED*
and more *SHOCKED*
then after the lights went on, there was no one there.....
then after that, my doggie went inside my room, following me, she then sniffed curiously on the same area where I saw the figure....
(shit...I dont even believe in ghosts, spirits or such craps, but this was a totally ridiculous experience...)
*i just said to my mind, it was just an eye trick that made me see something when the light flickered...
..I was tired anyways...
.........(of all the scary things that i would consciously & subconsciously think of, why a figure of myself?)...or was it something else?
...Sheesh okay im not gonna think of anything right now....GOODNIGHT!