Saturday, August 12, 2006

Snails & Drinking Sessions

Ahh...another day. just woke up from a drinking session last night. So here Iam with a crazy hangover, writing a blog and a few minutes after, gonna go to the gym to pump up.

(Θ_Θ)*flash *flash

I couldn't imagine how I survived the week with having only 500bucks on my wallet

...oh did I mention 500? Lemme check my wallet...

(゚ー゚)(。_。) 
oh its not.......

(゚ー゚)(。_。) 
make that 200bucks...sheesh
┐(´ー`)┌


Went to Morato last night. Ate dinner at Jerry's Grill and shit...
for the first time, I ate the ultra wicked, extra-gross,

'KUHOL' (er....'snail')

(≧ヘ≦o)poor snail being enjoyed by many. These timid creatures who meant no harm (to farmers they are) being cooked in rich sauce and veggies, their frail soft bodies being swered out by this baby toothpicks.... ooooh....i'll post later how I looked like when I ate those....
..I tested my baby at the nearest Starbucks with WiFi but to my vain, my baby cannot access the net....but I still love my baby. (eventhough u were quite useless last night)
after that I had a drinking session with my officemates...I didn't realize how long since I've drunk alcohol...but I got home earlier than I expected....(but hey, you start drinking early, you finish things early.....no?)

Anyways I got home safely...(again with moths and dust inside my wallet)...

since I think another "Boring & penniless weekend" is coming I think I'll make more posts today instead.....

okay on to the scheduled gym session...