Friday, August 25, 2006

Vulnerability per se

The week was totally, uber cruel to me... (。- -。)

It was such a hectic week. Pressures being put on you, debts to pay, deadlines slowly approaching, and to top them all, loosing something very vital (well, being robbed to put it bluntly)...
(。_。) 

Funny how problems are so grown-up right now. It was just a while that I problem things about how to finish plates, projects, maintain my work out schedule (which I do as of now), keep up with my friends, worry about my subject, and of course being robbed.........

Mind you that this is one of my favorites....(I'm a robber's delight for some odd reason...) (¬_¬)

It was just last night that peaked the my week of jinxes and badlucks. My phone was robbed. Yes, laugh and blame me now!!!!!!!!....(TДT)

I'm always aware and alert of my surrounding, I always walk as fast as I can, I try to avoid crowd build ups, I'm snobbish when I'm commuting.....but.....

but last night I was unconsciously & vulnerable....

I do believe that bad things happen when you're most vulnerable...

well, I'm human too, sometimes I fail to be alert, but why do shit happens when I'm so vulnerable? Thats why at most of the times I blame myself for the things that happens to me. I rarely become so vulnerable when it comes to this things, but why did it happen according to the robber's plan??

What happened to me last night hit me the most. *sigH* (。- -。)

Is it because things happened to me one after the other?

I feel so down right now. I feel the heavy burden on my shoulders (well no thanks to my chest, shoulder, legs work out) (¬_¬)

I just hope that this would be enough for now.

Its a good thing to know that family and friends are there at times like this. You know who you are. A simple message was well enough to make me feel good. Thanks guys.
(im trying to smile now really....even if I feel crazy right now smiling, even with no ones around, it eases the feeling :) )

sheesh....So, what's next?? I can only say this:

"BRING IT ON BADLUCK!! MAKE MY DAY"

(;`Д´)≡⊃*PUNCH!!*

....Well tomorrow's another day to face.. I can't go living just inside my shell, I've got to move on and learn from what has happened..

..again *smile*
ヾ( ´ー`)