Monday, October 16, 2006

We SAY the THINGS...


NEW POETIC SINGLE 10.18.06 release!!
We SAY the THINGS...
lyrics by: MarkY

tracklist
01. We SAY the THINGS...
02. We SAY the THINGS...(Instrumental)
03. We SAY the THINGS...(Acoustic)
04. Letter from Heaven~short preview

We Say the things we don't mean
As if we are to make a scene
But when the commotion subsides
In the end you're the one to cry.

I dont wanna fight anymore
All we did was slam the door
Everything has gone silent
As if it was the day we haven't met

We're supposed to see each other
I thought it would make things better
All of these happened tonight
But now all we had is a fight

Why let pride get in the way?
to stop, let me be the one to say:
I'm sorry for the things that I've said
I'll do anything for you instead

I didn't mean the things I said
I don't know what got in my head
The only thing I want to let you know:
Is that I truly, truly love you so...