Monday, October 16, 2006

Letter from Heaven



Simultaneous POETIC SINGLE release!!
Release on 10.28.06
Letter from Heaven
lyrics: MarkY
tracklist:
01. Intro~Gates of Heaven
02. Letter from Heaven
03. Outro~Gates of Hell
Are you doin' well?
Somethin' you wanna tell?
there's no use in hiding
I wanna see you smiling.
Cold breeze that you felt was me,
I also made the day rainy
even if you couldn't see me anymore
I'll be just at your back door.
Are things doin' swell?
You've changed I can tell
In times when your distressed
One smile would be the best
I want to see you love again
I can't and wouldn't be your friend
I dont wanna see you loose
There is always another path to choose.
The star you saw tonight was me,
I even made your day lucky
Even if I'm not there to hug you anymore
I'll be just here guarding you more.