Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TOMORROW~It wont be the same~


New double single Christmas release!
TOMORROW~It wont be the same~
12.05.06 RELEASE
tracklist:
1.It Won't Be The Same
2.Tomorrow You Didn't Come
3.It Wont Be The Same (Instrumental Version)
4. Tomorrow You Didn't Come (Instrumental Version)
5. Epilogue~Goodnight & SWEET DREAMS (SWEET DREAMS single preview)
It won’t be the same
lyrics:MarkY

What’s for me to hold?
Without you by my side
There’s things left untold
You make things so alive

It was the night you let go
With this thoughtless fight
Walking all alone
Under the starless night

Questions in my mind
Keeps asking me why
Answers I can’t find,
Realities that can’t lie

Is it fast for you to let go?
Why didn’t you tell me so?
There’s things left untold
Wasn’t I good enough

It was the night you explained
Pride was left to reign
It wasn’t you only to blame
Aren’t we just the same?

Answers in my mind
Keeps my mind on the run
Questions I can’t find,
Memories now all gone

Words that made me weak
Everything’s tearing me apart
Tomorrow it will be the same?
It won’t be the same
It’ll never be the same…
Tomorrow you didn’t come
lyrics:MarkY

Tomorrow you didn’t come
My wish on the star failed
What a wasteful night
I’ll just close my eyes

It hurts me just thinking of it
The thought that I’ll be alone again
These tears of mine shows
That alone I can’t stand

Broken tears that are falling now
I don’t want something new
All I need is you
Broken words that are spoken now

I don’t care what they say
Just want you to stay
Yesterday you haven’t change
Now I’m sure that it’s all over

What a sad day it was
I’ll just close my eyes
It hurts me just the thought of it
The thought that I won’t see u again

This song shouts what I feel
I don’t want it to end
Broken feelings that are felt now
I don’t want this feeling
You’re my everything
Is this how we end this?