Thursday, December 07, 2006

SWEET DREAMS

New double single Christmas release!
SWEET DREAMS
12.18.06 RELEASE
tracklist:
1. Intro~once upon a time
2. SWEET DREAMS
3. bridge~nightmare
4. Goodbye & Goodnight
5. Epilogue~the end
SWEET DREAMS
lyrics: MarkY
As sky turns to darkness
Gently breeze becomes cold
Unevitable future,
Secrets remain untold

Unfulfilled wishes on stars
Can only be fulfilled in your dreams
But once the dream ends,
Will be the start of your worst fears.

Sweet dreams baby let the candle die away.
In reality I'll go on,
Let our old memories stay.

Its fine to search for your happiness
If in my arms you can't be.
If fate doesn't permit us,
Then everythings pointless.

Sweet dreams baby let the love die away.
In bitterness I'll go on,
I hope I'm doing it the right way.

Sweet dreams baby
Sweet dreams baby
Goodbye & Goodnight
lyrics: MarkY

Now everything's gonna end
Lovers turned into friends;
Nothing can stop the change,
Familiar turned into the strange.

The world stopped when you're by my side
Now things began to move and collide.
The road ahead became clearer to me,
I was awakened by bitter reality.

Goodbye, to the one I love.
Goodnight, let the angels above.
Carry your heart safely home
Now my heart is free to roam.

I know someday we'll meet again
broken pieces will be mended by then.
I won't forget what you taught
Something special that can't be bought.

But for now I'll have to close my eyes and wait.
To let go and accept this fate.
Be safe on the journey of letting go
Until the day we can finally say hello.

Goodbye, I really loved you with all my heart.
Goodnight, even though were apart
I'll be there when you need me to.
But for now let me get this through.

Goodbye, I'll go now...
Goodnight, I'll move on somehow...