Thursday, December 07, 2006

I CAN'T BE WITH YOU

Christmas Poetic Single Release!
I CAN'T BE WITH YOU
12.24.06
tracklist:
1. I CAN'T BE WITH YOU
2. I CAN'T BE WITH YOU (Winter Version)
3. I CAN'T BE WITH YOU (INSTRUMENTAL)
I CAN'T BE WITH YOU
lyrics: MarkY
Your eyes caught into mine
If I can't see you I won't be fine
As these snow falls
Feelings for you will remain untold

Everytime I want to be your side
It's impossible so I cry
I miss you everytime I can't hear you
But the truth is, I can't be with you.

I miss you so badly
I long for you surely,
I wonder if your thinking of me too
I'm crazy for you, if you only knew

Tomorrow I'll be alone again
Will you still be there?
Tonight when I let you be
Tomorrow, will you come back to me?

Everytime I see them take you away,
This awkward feeling I cant convey.
Is the feeling I can't undo,
Can't accept the fact, I can't be with you.

I want you desperately
I need you seriously
When your with him do you think of me?
Your taken, I know, I'm crazy.

My heart is grieving,
My heart is aching
I can't be with you....
The feeling I can't undo...