
Year ender poetic single
Kill thy Feelings
12.28.06
tracklist:
1. Kill thy Feelings
2. Do or Die
3. Dystopic
4. Kill thy Feelings~Acoustic version
5.Kill thy Feelings (Instrumental)
6. Do or Die (Instrumental)
7. Dystopic (Instrumental)
Kill thy Feelings
lyrics: MarkY
As the clouds become gray
Doors close by itself
As night turns to day
Thoughts and feelings can’t stay
Everything’s just the beginning
Hold my hand, Hold my hand
Tell me that you care.
I can’t stand, I can’t stand
I can tell that your not there…
As you keep pushing me away,
The more I fell for you
It’s not for me to really say
My true feelings for you.
It seems a yours a different world
But I live on my own
Living with you will be a great turn
Stepping out of my comfort zone
Everything will be different from now
Stay with me, stay with me
I wanna hear those words from you
I can’t see, I can’t see
That all of these wont come true…
I’m loving a wall
I’m just a human being
I can’t hear you call
So I must kill thy feelings…
I must kill thy feelings….
Doors close by itself
As night turns to day
Thoughts and feelings can’t stay
Everything’s just the beginning
Hold my hand, Hold my hand
Tell me that you care.
I can’t stand, I can’t stand
I can tell that your not there…
As you keep pushing me away,
The more I fell for you
It’s not for me to really say
My true feelings for you.
It seems a yours a different world
But I live on my own
Living with you will be a great turn
Stepping out of my comfort zone
Everything will be different from now
Stay with me, stay with me
I wanna hear those words from you
I can’t see, I can’t see
That all of these wont come true…
I’m loving a wall
I’m just a human being
I can’t hear you call
So I must kill thy feelings…
I must kill thy feelings….