Today was a very mediocre day. After I went to the gym, I then went back to the office to complete my clearance form....only to find out that one department is still closed after the holidays and all....THE CANTEEN!! AAARGH! how can this be??? the Accounting department wont sign my clearance until I settle every form of account I have in the company (since I've resigned)...Atleast I have Michael by myside (my comic relief). I didn't do anything in the office but surf the net and searched for My Scene dolls.....AAANND after waiting for the day to end, I've said my goodbyes to the closest persons in the office...then had a quick dinner in the Japanese restaurant near the terminal then went home....As I was about to set the alarm I noticed the temperature indicator in my clock...it says 26.5C wow...It should be the coldest day ever since Holiday 07 began... (thanks to my new cube clock with very cool color changing lights...err i should feature it here one time! haha :) anyway goodnight y'all! (still have to complete my requirements before next week!! So, goodluck to me!)