" I did pretty much of waiting and falling in line today..."
Whew. I just got home early from the things I did! :) I did pretty much of waiting and falling in line today. I didn't go to gym. My father suggested that I should do my medical clearance then get my NBI clearance. I was just dropped off at the New World Laboratory...(sounds scientific huh??) Then got my number, went to the counter and paid the fees for the medical testings. Then I waited in the hallway... I was having thoughts of will I able to handle the injection puncturing my skin? Will I able to handle seeing my blood being sucked out of me?? all those thoughts came bugging my head when all of a sudden the sampling was done! (HAH!) I got my chest x-rayed too. I can't get my poop sample that moment 'cause I pooped before I went to the clinic so I'll just go back to submit it aaand, the doctor who will get the physical and drug test wasn't available so i'll just go back tomorrow :P after that I went to meet someone to get the Delancey doll I bought from ebay. To find out that our meeting place was his store! WOW. I found some really great stuff! I bought doll clothes & shoes. I bought a white fur jacket, a fur stole, 3 pairs of My Scene doll shoes, and a cute luggage bag.

I also saw this original Jenny Doll (from Japan) and I thought of Michael so I immediately purchased the doll, bought a pair of knee high boots and a pink fur (Michael really needs it badly for one of his customizing job). Later I'll give it to him! I'm so excited 'cause it'll be his first Jenny Doll
EVER! (^_^)
Then after the bliss, I went to renew my NBI clearance. Like the line was...WHOA!!!! :O ......and the weather was like..HOOOH(>.<)! So I started by going at the end and fell in line. It was a very long and weary battle and at the end I got my NBI renewed...then I got home! I'll be doing Hip Hop Abs in a while! (WHAT A DAY!!)