Monday, January 14, 2008

*SIGH*

*sigh* after the hell week, next comes a calmer storm..ugh! last week the first time I came to the office I was surprised by a heavy pile of work! after a series of long overtimes this Monday morning was a good start of the week. Funny how I learned doing Freehand in just a week...
It was a pressured week that I won't forget...

I just finished my lunch while getting a gum to freshen my breath.

Anyway, last night I was worried about me being left by most of my friends & colleagues. Michael's best friend is going to States this February, and my bestfriend Aya to Scotland. . . Two the guys in the gang are already working overseas, and I am here left alone. I wanna get out of here too! I want to bring Michael along. I hope in due time, opportunity will knock and definitely i'll answer it...