
There have been lots of things going on my mind lately affecting things I do everyday (maybe hence the falling of tumbler)..
Really, this is not a good sign...I'm a little sensitive when it comes to minute details especially
when it involves changes. What I need is a boost to be positive! What has a man to do to release stress? GO TO GYM! haha. Honestly, going to gym releases endorphins to our body that is responsible for us being happy. Oh, not only gym releases endorphins, hugging and eating chocolates also produces them. speaking of gym, a friend of mine recommended this new workout based on the workout by the famous Vince Gironda (1957) *yikes!* (He found it from an old Maximum Fitness mag) The program is doing more on the unusual yet tested postures on every body part workout. The workout stances are different from the normal ones that you usually do. The heck I'll try anything just to keep my mind preoccupied..STARTING, TOMORROW! HAH! Goodluck to me! :) (hope this'll be a step away from the depression stage.. oh well..)