
OMG...just a few minutes ago, I dropped this very favorite tumbler of mine that I use in the office...I filled two of my mugs on the water station, then walking with hol
ding them. After opening the door, the door slammed on my right arm (the one that was holding the larger tumbler) my hand lost grip, then the tumbler fell on the floor....(good thing it was holding only water) I was shocked to see when I got back on my desk, there was a huge nasty crack on the tumbler. :(...It was really shocking for me to see this because this was my tumbler for almost 3 years now and this one was my favorite.. :(
To add up, my hubby then reminded me that I had a similar dream to what had happened...(yes i had a dream of letting go of my favorite tumbler with the exception of breaking because someone caught it before falling..) Sadly no one was there to break the fall...does it mean that this is how I grasp of my responsibilities and deal with things right now?
(apparently, thats what the tumbler falling in my dream meant)...Oh my... did what happen has a connection on how things are going on my mind right now....Let's hope not...R.I.P. to my tumbler :(
ding them. After opening the door, the door slammed on my right arm (the one that was holding the larger tumbler) my hand lost grip, then the tumbler fell on the floor....(good thing it was holding only water) I was shocked to see when I got back on my desk, there was a huge nasty crack on the tumbler. :(...It was really shocking for me to see this because this was my tumbler for almost 3 years now and this one was my favorite.. :(To add up, my hubby then reminded me that I had a similar dream to what had happened...(yes i had a dream of letting go of my favorite tumbler with the exception of breaking because someone caught it before falling..) Sadly no one was there to break the fall...does it mean that this is how I grasp of my responsibilities and deal with things right now?
(apparently, thats what the tumbler falling in my dream meant)...Oh my... did what happen has a connection on how things are going on my mind right now....Let's hope not...R.I.P. to my tumbler :(