Friday, May 08, 2009

Shou ga nai darou

Just this morning before I woke up, I turned on the TV and saw that it was the portion for horoscopes, I then waited for mine to come up. I'm a Sagittarian. My horsocope for the day said about focusing on the important things and not on the not-so. Well that made me more awake. I said to myself oh-kaay...So, is that for the recent things that happened to me this week?? "Well must be connected to that" I thought. I then proceed to going to the office and then checked mails. I opened the mail that contains Daily Japanese Phrase of the Day from about.com. And guess what the phrase of the day is:

Shou ga nai darou.

Oh that means:

"Don't make such a big deal out of it. "

WTF!! I just smiled and laughed inside. That's it..oh well so much for horoscopes.. (^_^);